Alas! My Febuary reading list.
With Febuary being my second most busy month I´ve decided to keep my reading list a little smaller than I usually would.
But then again- Febuary is my birth month and I can´t NOT treat myself with just 2 books. Either go big or go home, right? Yes, I´m absolutely right.
Here´s my reading list for Febuary 2018!
1. A Shadow Bright And Burning – Jessica Cluess ( Fantasy/YA )
2. Forgetting You, Forgetting Me – Monica James ( Romance )
3. Glitter – Aprilynne Pike ( YA, Fantasy, Dystopia)
4. The One – John Marrs (Thriller)
5. A Crack In Everything – L. H. Cosway (Romance)
6. Prelude – Auden Dar ( Romance )
What a chaotic mix of books! Some were recommendations from friends, others I found while snooping around on social media.
I can´t wait to start these and share my thoughts on each of them. Let´s hope none of these end up on my dreadful TBR list.