Many hugs and kisses to Of All the Books in All the Libraries for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
Let´s see if I can answer Suziey´s questions without blowing it completely. Ready? Ready. Okay, everyone. Time to take a deep breath. This is gonna be fun (fingers crossed)
1. Would you rather travel back in time and alter history or go to the future and find out how and when you die and why?
I´d definitely go back in time and change a few things. I´m not one to regret my choices but I would love to go back and reword arguments / try not to hurt people as much as I´ve done. I´m a very proud person and can lash out when stuck in an ugly situation.
2. What songs would the soundtrack of your life consist of?
When I was a teenager I used to say “All by myself” was the complete soundtrack of my life ( yes. I was a dramatic little turd ). Now, I have a colorful list of everything. Each of these songs represents me. My life.
- Bad Ideas from Alle Farben ( This is my life anthem )
- The Middle – Jimmy Eat World ( So my life )
- That´s Not My Name – The Ting Tings ( Because many people call me by nicknames and to this day, have no clue what my name is. The guessing games at parties were and still are always fun. )
3. If you woke up tomorrow in somebody else’s body, who would you want to be and what would you do?
Uuhm… * scratching head * Not sure. I´ve never thought about this before. Thinking about it now- I wouldn´t want to go through a body swap. I have enough on my plate as it is- Changing bodies would only bring more problems and I´m too exhausted to deal with new issues. But if a body swap was to take place then I sure as hell hope it´s with someone who has a nice fluffy plush bed.
3. When was the last time you binge watched a show and what was it?
I´m currently binge watching Friends.. for the hundredth time. And before that it was Game Of Thrones. Next up- Game of Thrones ( mainly because I think husbutt still doesn´t understand it. HAHAHA )
4. What is the best compliment you’ve ever gotten?
From my girls- “You´re the best Mommy.” That´s all I need. Although I´m their only mom they still feel the need to point out that I´m their best. Lol. Like they have much to compare with. 🙂 Still warms my heart. ❤
5. Have you met any celebrities before, and if so, who?
Ooooh, probably. But I belong to those people who´re too ignorant to notice a celeb even if he/she were tied to my back.
6. What books would you recommend to someone that says they hate reading?
I wouldn´t recommend books to those people. Lol. In fact… I´d do a convo swap, pull someone else ( who´s just walking by ) into the convo and say “Oops. Won´t you look at the time. I gotta head out.” And elegantly make a run for it.
7. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet?
Most of Jane Austen’s Heroes.
8. What is your favorite word?
9. If you had a boat, what bookish name would you give it?
Bookish name as in title or character name? A title I´d give my boat would be `The Mighty Storm` which is from The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle. And a character name for my boat would be Pigeon from `A Beautiful Disaster`by Jamie McGuire
10. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Nap Time. Give Me 5 More Minutes. Leave Me Alone. I Survived. Not My Fault. It´s All His Fault. I Wasn´t Paid Enough.
11. What is the one question that you absolutely hate being asked?
Omg. This question is made for me! I get asked the same stupid thing every-damn-time by people who I believe are fairly clever but act like total idiots when then ask that ONE question.
“Are you wearing contact lenses?”
Hmm… Would it be wise to wear contact lenses when I wear glasses? Have you seen how thick my glasses are? I mean- I wear them all the damn long time. Night and day. You´ve never seen me without them because if I don´t wear them I couldn´t see you. I´d be talking to a tree instead of you! OH! You´re talking about my eye color? So, gray can´t be natural? Is that what you´re saying?
That´s how the convo inside my head goes. Instead, the convo goes more like this:
Person: ( squinting eyes and coming close to my face) Are you wearing contact lenses?
Me: ( having the convo above with myself) No. I have these babies on for a real reason. Why?
Person: I don´t know. Your eye color..Is that gray? ( sounding like I just escaped the Zoo )
Me: ( wanting to run away ) Yeah. I know. Sorry. They´re real.
Okay. Don´t get me wrong. It should be flattering when someone asks me if I´m wearing contact lenses. And sometimes it is ( depending on the person, of course ) but most just look at me ( when they´re close enough ) like I´m some abnormal species. It pisses me off. To tell you the truth… My eyes are blue with just a gray-ish shade that have a weird snowflake pattern. That´s all. Not my fault. Go to my mom and complain. She´ll give you a full blown run down on where I got the color from and who MIGHT get it in the future. Meeh. I´m just fed up. Ignore me. Lol.
Thank you, again, Suziey from Of All the Books in All the Libraries ❤
My 11 questions for you!
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Complete the sentence: Never have I ever…..
- What does the perfect weekend look like for you?
- Do you believe in Zodiac signs? If so, why? If not, why?
- What turns you on / off? Why?
- If you could travel by the speed of lightning.. Which place would you visit first?
- Which do you prefer: A bustling city that never sleeps or a quiet small town in the middle of nowhere? Why?
- What book made the biggest impact on you?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- Name 3 things you´d do to make someone happy.
- Have you ever had a book discussion that went terribly wrong?
That´s it, hombres! Hope you enjoyed.
Please, do not feel pressured into participating. ❤ I´ll still love you if you don´t.
If you haven´t been tagged but would still like to participate… Y´all have my blessings. ❤